Weber’s LA-6000 high-speed variable-height print apply system makes it effortless to print and apply labels to various height boxes quickly and efficiently. If you are running a production line that needs to label cartons that are continuously varying in size, such as at a distribution center or large fulfillment warehouse, then the LA-6000 can help.A sensor initially determines the height of the approaching product for labeling and then the applicator moves to the correct position at high speed. This reduces the traveling distance for label application, allowing the LA-6000 to simultaneously label more accurately and up to 50 percent faster than a label printer-applicator with a pneumatically driven cylinder.
• Variable-height high-speed label print and apply
• Modular construction for easy service
• One-to-one media consumption reduces downtime
• Numerous I/O’s ease interfacing with external devices
• Available with RFID capability