ShockWatch 2 – Impact Indicators (Call Now for Quick Pricing – 630-213-3600)
Companies are in a hurry and are constantly on the lookout for ways to reduce costs.
Loading and unloading creates opportunities for products to get dropped and cause damage. Carriers, manufacturers, and receivers are impacted by damage related costs. The question may be who is responsible for the damage and where did it happen?
Damaged products benefit no one.
The ShockWatch 2 indicators help assign accountability and assist every handler in the supply chain refine their process so the events may be prevented in the future. A ShockWatch program helps reduce damage related incidents to ultimately drive down costs.
ShockWatch 2 impact indicators deter mishandling and reduce damage-related costs by indicating when products have been exposed to a potentially damaging impact during transit or in storage. ShockWatch devices are tamper proof, field armable, mechanically-activated devices that turn bright red when an impact occurs.
Keep Your Boxes Safe with ShockWatch Products
And have accountability for any damaged boxes!
- Acts as a visual deterrent to improper handling
- Reduces mishandling through awareness
- Provides indisputable evidence of mishandling
- Alerts recipient to inspect contents before acceptance
- Promotes chain of accountability for all product handling
- Confirms effectiveness of packaging
- Helps identify trouble spots in supply chain, from production to transportation and storage
- Helps increase quality of product from dock to dock
ShockWatch (Logistics Monitoring)
Impact and Tilt
Highly-visible device that will activate when an impact level exceeds a pre-determined level.
Continually monitors and reports real time shock. It also reports vibration and other environmental conditions during transit, storage and operation.
Detects and records any tilting that should remain upright
Single-use tip indicator used to monitor goods that must remain upright.
- Uline: Activates at 80° tilt.
- Indicator turns from white to red if package has been tilted.
- Consecutively numbered.
- Companion label alerts handlers to proper procedures to receive damaged shipments.
Indicates whether there has been tilt to the left or right
- Uline :Activates at 30° tilt.
- 360° monitoring indicates exact angle of tilt or if box has been overturned.
- Consecutively numbered.
- Companion label alerts handlers to proper procedures to receive damaged shipments
Single use solutions for monitoring your cold chain.
Cost-effective cold chain monitoring that ensures your product is safe from unacceptable temperatures.
Featured Impact Recorders:
Free of Cables
User-definable alarm levels
LED lights for visual notification of alarms and warnings
Programmable wake-up values for maximizing battery life
Featured Impact Indicator
Impact Indicators are single use devices that determine if fragile products have been dropped during transit or in storage. The indicators turn bright red when an impact beyond a specific threshold has occurred
A Few other Highlights:
Unique Identifier to support traceability
Industries that Use ShockWatch
Pharmaceuticals & Biomedical
Power & Energy